"Recipes: Collect. Organize. Share."
Recipes collected: 201
Books compiled: 26
Books downloaded: 2967
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Looks so good, Suzanne! This dinner has Dave's favorite (chicken) and my favorite (brussels sprouts), so I'll definitely be trying it! Thanks.
– Dawn on A Spring Dinner, Mar 22, 2013 at 7:44 am
Suz, looks delicious! For the Irish Soda Bread, how would I tweak it since I don't have a cast iron skillet?
– Dawn on St. Patrick's Day Menu, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:20 pm
Cataplana is at the top of my list of new recipes to try. Sounds great as do all your recipes for Valentine's day.
– rose florek on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Love the dinner selection for Valentine's Day. A new twist on comfort food for a delicious meal for two!
– jeskoda on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:00 pm
This looks fantastic! So excited to make the tart especially since it is my husband's favorite! Thanks for the great recipes and the gorgeous pictures!!
– on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:30 pm
What a beautiful menu.I can't wait to make the Cataplana for our Valentines dinner.I can taste the flavours already.
This is a seafood lovers delight!
– Bev on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:08 pm
This menu looks delicious! I can't wait to make the Cataplana...I remember it from my days in Spain but have never tried making Cataplana at home. I love your beautiful photographs!
– Debbie on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:46 pm
YUM............this is the perfect way to my Valentine's heart..........cheese, seafood and tart with whipped cream!! Especially the cheese part........Scott loves that cheese.
– on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm
Wow, this is a fun menu for Valentine's Day! Lemon Tart is Doug's favorite!
– Jen on A Valentine Dinner, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:24 am